beano n : a game in which numbered balls are drawn at random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards [syn: lotto, bingo, keno]
Beano can refer to:
- Beano boys and The Beano, a British children's comic.
- Beano, Italy
- Brian "Beano" McDonald, a member of the Laois senior football panal.
- Another name for bingo.
- Beano (dietary supplement), used to prevent flatulence.
- Bluesbreakers with Eric Clapton, a 1966 John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers album nicknamed The Beano Album.
- The T13 Beano Grenade; an experimental hand grenade.
- Beano was the name of a character on the American television sitcom Out Of This World.
- Beano Cook, an ESPN commentator
- Beano or beanfeast, a British colloquial term for a noisy festive occasion